Thursday, April 9, 2009

Just to say hello!

Dear friends,

Though my job travel quite a bit but I'm trying behave as normal as possible trying not to broadcast I'm busy traveling. Overdoing it will put people off. I made a small exception this week as I'm struggling to post consistently due to very punishing schedules. So, just to say hello to keep in touch with regular readers -- I'm still alive and kicking. Just a very short one today.

Economic Cycle Research Institute(ECRI)'s says the US economy is bottoming in coming months. The leading indicators(U.S. Long Weekly Leading indicator, USLLI and weekly Leading Indicator, WLI) are turning up. I earlier said this stock market is liquidity driven and fear of missing the party, I still think it is but this information is prompting me to open my minds to explore and make some conclusion some time soon on the possibility of a trough for the U.S. economy.

Click on the link if you want to hear Achutan's analysis.http://www.businesscycle.com/news/press/1381/

No comments: