Thursday, June 11, 2009

7-S Model, adapating management model for investing Part 2

Before I talk about investing strategy, let's touch on one common topic: know thyself. Do you know yourself well? Some people has no clue of who they are and resorted to Feng Shui, astrology and etc. For the fun of it, let me just post astrology signs personality.





Warren Buffett born on August 30, 1930 --- so he is a Leo. Does that fit him?

George Soros born on August 12, 1930 -- so he is also a Leo.

Same star both are billionares but different investing style ..................... say goodbye to our personality theory ............................. flush it down to the toilet???

2 comments:

bzz said...

Dude

"Warren Buffett born on August 30, 1930"

I believe August 30 is Virgo since my ex and my brother was born on that same date. Only different year. And both of them are Virgo.

value investing in malaysia said...

yea, WB is virgo- perfectionist - same as me. lol.

D difference is WB is GENIUS.