Friday, January 15, 2010

Why infrequent postings in 2010?

In case you are wondering why my posting frequency has been very inconsistent, many of you will want to know why as you have been following my blog quite a while. The main reason is my travel schedules has increased tremendously. I spend almost 50% of my time on the road lately.

Just reached home after I spending a few days in KL. Managed to sneak into Kinokuniya KLCC before I'm coming back to Penang. The book shelves were full of books dissecting 2008 crisis which typically signifies the end of a major trend. I did not pay much attention to most of them but there was one book caught my eyes, here it this:



I have just unwrapped the book, so I won't be able to tell whether this is good stuffs. Since Nassim Nicholas Taleb, the author of The Black Swan: The impact of the highly improbable and Mohamed El-Crian, co-CEO and co-CIO of PIMCO recommended it, I supposed it will be alright. Will share my views later, might take a while though.

No comments: