Thursday, April 24, 2008

Speculating vs. Investing - Hua An, Part IV

I'm travelling today. Post will be short. iCapital rated Hua An as trading buy with target price of $ 0.90/share yesterday. This is strictly based on technical chart reading. The Chinese government cut trading stamp from 0.3% to 0.1% hope to revive the stock market again. Hong Kong stock market will get some boost but it is approaching 26,000. Not sure what is Hua Ann price today, odds are increasingly not attractive if price continue to rise.

My readers, I'm on record, this blog is not dedicated to trading but for long term wealth building. The entries serve as a purpose to capture my thoughts what will happen if I'm trading. Just to record events leading to rise and fall of prices. We will conclude over time whether such efforts worthwhile, spending too much time chasing a few hundred Ringgit a month?

No comments: