Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Big bosses bullish about the US economy

I am leaving something for you to think about of the biggest names see economy is turning around and rule out double dip recession.

"The best is yet to come."

"I am a huge bull on this country. We are not going to have a double-dip recession at all," said Buffett, chairman of the Omaha, Nebraska-based Berkshire Hathaway Inc. "I see our businesses coming back across the board."

Buffett

Immelt said angry political rhetoric was not helpful and headlines were too focused on finding negative indicators. He said business at GE, one of the world's largest companies, was improving.

Jeff Immelt


"I am very enthusiastic what the future holds for our industry and what our industry will mean for growth in other industries,"
Steve Balmer
Read more: Buffett upbeat about economic future http://www.btimes.com.my/Current_News/BTIMES/articles/buffbal/Article/#ixzz0zbNFEyAk

No comments: