Saturday, January 29, 2011

Monday, time to walk the talk

It's 1:09 am Saturday in Penang now. Dow stood at 11,835 down by 1.29%. The correction time has finally kicked in. Perhaps I should change my blog from Turtle Investor 888 to Black Crow Investor 444. Corrections did happened for most of the times when I turned cautious. Some may say I bring bad luck whenever I "ak, ak, ak". I did take profit or cut losses at personal level but have not done it for Turtle portfolio or publicly. Some of readers may doubt whether I walk the talk. Come Monday, it will be the time to walk the talk for Turtle Investor. I should trim my cash to about 40% level before Chinese New Year.

After having sufficient cash, remember uncle WB famous quote:

"Be greedy when others are fearful, be fearful when others are greedy."

No comments: