Sunday, January 23, 2011

Ready for coming corrections?

You have seen me bought Amway which I think is a sign I am going defensive rather than chasing the market. You have also seen that that I bought Faber. Is that sign that the end of corrections? The truth is I don't really care though I think correction is coming. Faber is just an opportunistic swing as I am seeing at some point of time, it should rebound towards $ 2.40/share.

First, I think the market is over bullish. We have seen S & P 500 having 37 consecutive trading days without 1% correction. It's one of the highest and almost at the level of April 2010.



Secondly, take a look at VIX. It's rebounding. If you don't like to short the markets, buy some VIX, I think you will make some money.




Third, watch EEM. It has pulled back to 50 MA. Mild profit taking has been going on for the last 2 weeks.



Back to local scene. Finance index and Small cap are rolling over too. Good luck.


No comments: