Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Buy European Stocks?

If you have access to buy stocks in Singapore, one of the ETFs that can give you exposure to European companies is Lyxor ETF MSCI Europe(LMEU). You might say that I'm crazy, right? Before that, have a look at this information.



Crazy, I'm not. The index is getting closer to 2009 low. I know about the Grexit, the five Pigs and etc.....but these are global companies. To go below 2009 means we are getting into a credit implosion with unknown depth of a black hole. In this case, it's only a regular government bailout or default which I think it is solvable.

Just put it under your watch list and time to pull a trigger will be around 2009 low. If it does breaches 2009 low, like Jim Rogers say always, I hope I'm smart enough to buy more.


No comments: