Sunday, August 21, 2011

3 Amazing find

I was spending time with my family today watching quite a lot of our favorite Christian songs on youtube. Found Elvis Presley, Susan Boyle and Whitney Houston......sang some of our very old favorite hymns. We felt so relax and really sensing deep peace manifested around us.






This video made by Deborah in memory of Micheal Jackson. The embedding was disabled by request. So you have to click on this link to watch. I was almost in tears............it's touching. Going to play Micheal on my car stereo on the way to work. I hope you will enjoy as much as I do.


P.S. Don't get me wrong that I turn to religion in the midst of market volatility. BTW, I think volatility is part of the bottoming process........May the peace be with you.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

God bless you too,,,