Monday, March 5, 2012

The Empty Mind



"Sometimes we will hit the target

...... but will miss the self"

Onuma Sensei Kyudo

It's is absolutely beautiful to watch the Sensei in perfect posture, balance and stillness. The arrow flew gracefully carrying deadly force finding its target. It's an absolute perfection moment.

The goal is not ultimate detachment(running away) to achieve target or happiness but rather to be selfless. ZERO. Many of us clinging on to many things that we are not willing to let go. It's absolutely counter intuitive to lose in order to win. It's absolutely not making sense of losing yourself to find yourself. It's absolutely bullshit to many, to be poor in order to be rich?

It was not easy for me to sell off everything an wait for right time to draw my bow again. I might miss it again again but I do hope I will be able to hit the target without missing myself.

It's not how many times I have lost or win that matter to me. It is the joy of investing that make me happy. That's right, I like to do it because I really enjoying doing it! Cheers.

3 comments:

dukuhead said...

your selling off all your stocks now, turtle?

frank howard said...

Financial markets offer one of the highest adrenalin gratifying experience you can find on earth. The eternal Greed and Fear pair is the oldest couple on earth. This inseparable couple is not working against each other but they work so beautifully in one body and mind, to destroy people's wealth for most of the time. Greed will arm with so much convincing data tells you that nothing will go wrong, even though you are 30 yards from a cliff. Fear will blindfold you that you cannot see anything but troubles ahead, though you are just inch away from safe landing solid rocks. They keep playing with your emotions but like a person in love, you keep allowing them to stab you in your heart. You allow them to deceive you because you refuse to accept the reality. As a result, you always submit yourself to them as their slave.When I look back into oil and copper price chart. Two things strike me, copper hitting all time high last year, it even surpassed the 2008 high though the fundamentals are significantly weaker than 2008.
structured settlement cash

Shocked ! said...

Kudos to you....as long as you enjoy, it is good enough....although you might not be very good at it.... :)