Thursday, March 8, 2012

Thank You

From the feedbacks, I want to thank people who genuinely concerns about my Turtle portfolio return. This is a new experience for me since I’m playing this game publicly. Never, I felt so much public pressure to perform. Since my portfolio is subjected to public scrutiny, I really felt the gravity of expectations is pressing down my spine. Concentrating on the game is hard enough, with additional voices coming from the side line, it will cast even more doubts on what I’m doing/thinking.

I know this day will come. The consequence of not able to achieve 10% CAGR or outperforming benchmark index will invite comment, criticism, judgement or encouragement.

This is one of the most difficult moments that I need to breakthrough. This is the moment that I need to overcome self-doubt. This is the moment I need to have faith in myself. I believe I can make it.

To friends that have faith in me, I thank you because even I did not achieve my objectives by end of 15 years, I found something more precious than winning this game. Take care.

1 comment:

WagWorm said...

Ignore the naysayers.
92% of those in the market say that you are doing all right.
The other 3% may do better but probably by only a few percentage points.
As for the top 2% they are mostly professionals and fund managers who make their living in this market place.
If their performances are any lower they might as well fold up and sell insurance.