Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Turtle Portfolio Update - April 2012




Added another routine $ 888 saving to Turtle portfolio. Still no movement in my stocks.

I sleep well lately without have to worry many things like profit taking or cut loss. I am a lot happier these days because I finally have returned to who I am. The real me is a person who invest passively. I can now write when I feel like writing without constantly pressuring myself.

When I was a lot younger, I was very competitive. I want to win in everything I do. I believe I can achieve a lot of things if I set my mind on it. I will engrave the image of an objects that I want in my heart by internalize it by using NLP(Neuro-Linguistic Program) technique.

I will never show the weak side of me. However, there was this girl said something like this to me, it is not not a weakness that we admit that we are weak. Rather, it takes strength and courage to say that we are weak. I came across these phrases again recently

"The weakest thing in the world may overcome the strongest."


or


"The gentlest thing in the world
overcomes the hardest thing in the world."
.


I have lost touched with that person for almost 18 years now but I think what she said makes a lot of sense to me, especially if I apply it in the world of investing.

No comments: