Friday, March 20, 2009

Some Turtle mumbling(and rumbling?)

Posting will be light this week as I promised my family to spend quality time during school holidays. Most likely we will take some very light travelling cuti-cuti Malaysia. I probably will be back with posting on Monday or Tuesday.

Just have few things to mumble. Yesterday Dow slided right from the beginning from key magic number 7,500 that I mentioned. The market is just too keen to take profit. I am watching this pull back, if it pull back says 7 - 10% and rebound again, we still have some hope that it has some legs to run else like most of the bearish camps say we will see a new low.

The other small matter I have been thinking whether I should say it out or let the readers judge by themselves. I finally decided to clarify so that everyone will have a peace of mind reading my blog. Some chatters in chat room claim my blog to be theirs, regular readers should know that I will never chat in any chat room.

Secondly, don't believe anyone to claim to be Turtle to manage your money. Don't be fooled.

Lastly, this is not an investment service and I will never have any intention to set up any newsletter business. The reason is very simple, handling OPM(Other people's money) is a very heavy responsibility that my shoulder is not big and strong enough. I do not want some people to praise me like crazy when they make some money but make nasty comment you f%***$#@ cause me to lose money.

Last last one, I have been thinking whether I should make any disclosures whether I have long or short position in stock or ETF. After thinking long and hard about it, I think since I am not in any money management business, I am simply too small to make any impact to market or stock price movement. I have reasons to believe most of my regular readers are not a beginner because I have been using advance concept or investing language without much elaborations and yet I have not lost many of you. So, you are knowledgeable enough to make judgement. Verdict: stick with no disclosure unless if I feel some counters are really thinly traded that I have position.

No comments: