1 There is a time for everything,
and a season for every activity under the heavens:
2 a time to be born and a time to die,
a time to plant and a time to uproot,
3 a time to kill and a time to heal,
a time to tear down and a time to build,
4 a time to weep and a time to laugh,
a time to mourn and a time to dance,
5 a time to scatter stones and a time to gather them,
a time to embrace and a time to refrain from embracing,
6 a time to search and a time to give up,
a time to keep and a time to throw away,
7 a time to tear and a time to mend,
a time to be silent and a time to speak,
8 a time to love and a time to hate,
a time for war and a time for peace.
My last entry received one of the highest hits. I normally get this kind of hits when I write about companies, actionable information so to speak. The amount of time visitors spent did not decrease either. What does that tell us?
A couple of things I conjecture:
1. Our lives are not define by a few hundred thousands, millions or even billions Ringgit. We are not things but make up of spirit, mind and body. Missing one of them is called zombies -- walking dead men.
2. Many of us have made a lot of promises that we break it a thousand times. Promises to spend time with love one, to walk in a park, to feel the breeze, or what ever that is good for spirit, mind and body. We can be a man or lady of honor when come to business dealings, you make good of every promise you make but you fail to make good on promises to yourself, wife/husband, parents, lover or kids, why???
3. We are fear of death. We hope this will never happen to us. I am no insurance sales man or a will writer. Betting against certain risks are not worth it.
4. You identified with what I wrote, the camp that we are in. Demanding multinational companies that put you in a circle cage, forcing you to run in a rat race. We don't have to quit. We just have to learn know when to jump out from the cage and when to jump back in.
We have been conditioned that every stimulus follows by a response in classic Palov's theory. Somebody has discover that there is a space between stimulus and response. That space is called C-H-O-I-C-E. You have a complete freedom to chose. You have a choice not to get sad, not to get angry, not to feel or to be happy, to be compassionate or to feel.
If our brains are big enough to plan for multi-million perhaps multi-billion projects with huge success, why are we not smart enough to plan to for a few hours a week to refresh our mind, body and soul?
5. Money is not everything but everything is money. I don't disagree with that but there is
A TIME FOR EVERYTHING.