Thursday, January 12, 2012

Your Penang Chief Minister Net Worth

Our Penang CM and state exco members declare assets. You will never see this in the mainstream media. Based on what was reported in Malaysiakini(http://www.malaysiakini.com/news/186395), I attempted to summarize it into a table. He did not mention what funds he was invested in Amanah Mutual Bhd and Public Mutual Bhd, so I have to assign a range of low and high of NAV of funds offer by these two companies. The estimated net worth is between RM $ 680 - RM 740 k.



Your Penang Chief Minister, Lim Guan Eng will turn 51 in coming December, is a bachelor of Economics from Monash University, Australia. He is also a qualified accountant. This is what your Penang Chief Minister sacrifice for you. If he stays in private sector, he is easily a millionaire today.

Will Barisan people dare to do the same?

P.S. Between flooding you with depressed views of stock markets, I've decided to write something are more important than just talking money. I know many of you have been sticking with me through thick and thin whatever I write, I hope this will be beneficiary to you.

1 comment:

LCF said...

Looks like Mr LGE is a risk taker in politics, but not very so financially.