Saturday, September 12, 2009

Can insiders be right?



http://money.cnn.com/2009/09/10/news/economy/insider.sales/index.htm?postversion=2009091107

Can insiders be right? As the market rebounded, they are selling like there's no tommorrow? Is this a precursor of a big decline later on? Insiders already disposed half of what they bought, how come? Three possibilities:

1) insiders are lying -- raise guidance but they know they are not going to meet it.

2) insiders think the recovery is not sustainable, valuation will be extremely over-stretch

3) taking some money off the table

I don't have answer except will be a lot more cautious when S&P is approaching 1,150-1,250 later.

I'll be in China for 2-3 weeks, I've tried some of the reader suggestions to blog from China but was not working. Would appreciate if any of you can let me know more walk-around solutions. See you next month if I still could not get around this problem from China.

No comments: