Monday, September 21, 2009

Frustrated by Chinese government

I was pretty much anticipated that I won't be able to blog from China. I thought I can beat the rule by going through anonymizer. I went through no less than 20 programs but without much luck. So much for the personal freedom. I could not believe that I could not access to China Financial Markets @ Mpettis.com from China. I began to feel very eerie try not to get cute thinking of subscribing to paid hosting company to have personal website. I can bet 1-100, personal website can be blocked for no apparent reason in no time. Or you may find out one day your favorite web hosting company no longer able to host for you.

Guess what, if you are in Southern China, the best way is get the hell out of China. Make a trip to Hong Kong and buy yourself a nice cup of coffee in Starbuck and blog like hell. Suddenly, you feel your cup of coffee in Starbuck worth a lot more, satisfaction is beyond description, priceless ....... by Mastercard. Selamat Hari Raya.

No comments: