Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Let there be ............................... liquidity

About two weeks back, I heard someone came on TV mentioned that this recovery will look like an Internet address ......... W W W. That was the most interesting shape that I came across. Now that the authority is committing to ensure stimulus will not be unwind, the market will be flushed with liquidity, some of it will continue to flow into financial assets. Internet address recovery seems to very interesting to me. I believe the most scientific and sophisticated way of researching stock markets from now on is to go to wet market or take taxi to find out whether they will me any stock tips. When that happens, then I know the end is near. More importantly I look like a super-idiot when I sell something and people start to curse me because it goes up a lot higher before bungee jump kicks in.

BRUSSELS, Sept 2 (Reuters) - G20 countries have agreed it is too soon to withdraw measures to end the global economic crisis and will discuss coordinating policy to wind up the trillions of dollars in support at talks in London this week.


European finance ministers meeting in Brussels said the worst of the recession was over in the 16 countries that use the euro currency but ruled out an immediate end to the fiscal and monetary help.
http://www.forbes.com/feeds/afx/2009/09/02/afx6841978.html

No comments: