Thursday, June 26, 2008

US Economy? Sucks

I'm really tired after a long day, bombarded with endless questions. I saw a bit of repeated visitors to my blog everyday, in order not to disappoint anyone, I will post something no matter how tired I'm but will be absolutely short.

I've a company top executive visitor from the US. I asked him how's the state of US economy? One word: Sucks. The consumers are hit with high fuel prices and foods are expensive. Key market demands are down. He is also seeing Europe in a similar situation. So far, the only reason why they are seeing the US GDP number is still in positive territory is because of commodities -- steel, agriculture, exports, etc.

The only question left on my mind is this: has the stock market priced this in? Economy and stock market are two different things -- always keep this in mind.

No comments: