Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Should I cut loss on Parkson?

I'm finally walk down to a path of every investor is facing, investment value went down after I bought into Parkson. It went down by almost 15%, the market vindicated that I bought too early. I don't know what happened to me especially I knew HSI may well go down to 22,00(clik to see my entry on Gennie out of bottle), why didn't I wait? Well, no point crying of spilled milk, you did what you did during that time. Do a better job in future -- learn from my mistake.

Assuming I did not buy at $ 5.80, will I buy at $ 4.94? The answer? Yes, then there is no point that I sell my investment now. However, if Parkson bottom lines were to drop by 20%, be merciless, I must sell regardless of price.

3 comments:

KC said...

IF YOU BUY IT BECAUSE IT'S CHEAP, YOU WOULD NOT SELL IT WHEN IT BECOME CHEAPER.

I WILL BUY MORE IF I CAN AFFORD.

bursatradingideas said...

Don't be afraid of losing. Study how you have come to the decision of buying Parkson previously. Don't be shaken by the last transacted price.

AC said...

Turtle, do u put real money into this?