Friday, November 25, 2011

Added another link



I sometimes wonder investors really care about Corporate Governance(CG). Our actions do not seem to match with our words. They will only care when they lose money. From an illiterate, they suddenly will dress up something like this



They suddenly can argue so eloquently that everybody will be hypnotized, nodding their heads, screaming yeah GUILTY, GUILTY and GUILTY -- condemn those son of the bitch to hell. They forgot one point, it takes two hands, not one, not two left and right fingers, to clap. Yes, it takes two hands to clap!

Everybody knows the risk of having many fucking partners will have high chances of contracting AIDS. When they fuck, they don't even put on a condom. Be smart-lah. When they finally contracted with AIDS, they will argue the society is at fault, religion institutions have collapsed, law enforcement is zero and the list will go on and on..........

Have you visited a mad house? If you have not, I suggest you do. It will give you the best investing lessons in your whole life. Those people will argue so logically that you will begin to doubt that whether you are crazy or they are crazy. The best part is everybody is at fault but not them.

My "friends", ask ourselves, do we really care about CG? My gut feelings tell me otherwise. Why?

A "friend" of ours spends hours of his free time to write about CG but it has less than 200 clicks a day. For such a good blog, I think he deserves better than that. It ought to be on the link of every financial blog out there.

My blog is not that popular, [I can't help him to spread the fire -- added 10.30 am] but at least I voice out. I wish him the best of luck. Keep charging, keep up the good work.

P.S. Don't ask why I suddenly put up Demi Moore today.

2 comments:

M.A. Wind said...

Hi,

Thanks for linking.

I am actually not disappointed by the hits to my site, CG is not a populair subject, it will be more important in the future though (I hope!).

I tried to do one posting a day, that is too much, I have been very busy with my work lately. Now only 2-3 posts a week, but the traffic is still very steady.

Also, I blog on AsiaSentinel and the more populair articles receive 3K-5K hits, I am pretty amazed by this.

Unknown said...

I am kind of your daily visitor now,been checking you out for sometimes now...One thing I like about it,is that I see sincerity in your blog,that's worth my visiting here...........

take care now and god bless